Thursday, December 14, 2006

ROCK-N-ROLL FOREVER!

I love my rock music.Cant get enough of it.I listen to it all the time.When I'm on the computer or cleaning the house.When I'm just relaxing,driving in the car even when I take a shower.My favorite bands are METALLICA,Aerosmith,Pantera.LinkinPark,Ozzy,Lit,Godsmack,Buckcherry,Hinder,Theres just so many that I love.I have a myspace page full of rocker friends.From pop rock to heavy metal to death metal ETC...I LOVE and RESPECT them all.I never would have made a good rockstar,I'm to chicken shit!I've always imagined myself in a video though.Dancing around flirting with the band,just having a blast.I guess thats why I have so many rocker friends,I like to live through them.If I didnt have music in my world I would lose it!If anyone out there feels the same,let me know,leave a comment!

Buy Kidz Bop 11 from the bestselling Kids Music Series - Only at MusicSpace.com!

Find Classic Rock Collections - As Seen on TV!

Find Oldies Music Collections - As Seen on TV!

Find Hit 80's Music Collections - As Seen on TV!

Find Hit 90's Music Collections - As Seen on TV!

Shop at MusicSpace.com - The Official Online Store for KIDZ BOP!

Save Up to 50% on the Hottest As Seen on TV Music & DVDs!

Get Free Shipping at MusicSpace.com with the purchase of 2+ items!

Shop for hit As Seen on TV Music & DVDs at MusicSpace.com!

SpongeBob SquarePants - Sailor Mouth

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: